People in Elgardt come in a variety of races. Some races tend to stay at home or don't often travel to the regions of Hamaglen and Aylet. Others are more common among adventurers and wanderers, and much more likely to be happened upon while attempting a grand adventure.
These races include:
Each race has its own advantage which can range from immunity to added power or skills.
Changing Race Edit
It is possible for a character to change race (or racial bonus in case of Half breeds).
All changes must be endorsed by admins and occur over the course of several games. It can not be done on and the cost of changing doubles each time starting at 200 XP.
Some valid reasons for a racial change include:
- Elven mage becoming magic addicted and turning into a Dark Elf.
- A slain character being raised as an Undead.
- An Undead character is successfully resurrected into their original race.
- Abyssal or Celestial characters losing their divine or demonic connection and becoming human.
- Halfbreeds changing which parental race to adopt.